The Animal Coalition of Tampa is proud to offer affordable care for your pet. We offer:
- Spay/Neuter & Special Surgeries: Get your pet fixed! We make it easy with convenient hours and affordable rates. We also offer special surgeries for medical issues. Call for an appointment – (813) 250–3900
- Diagnostic Exams: For specific health issues – our veterinarians can diagnose and prescribe the right treatments for your pet. Diagnostic exams are offered Monday through Thursday from 10-2:30 pm. Call for an appointment – (813) 250–3900
- Dentals: Proper dental care is an important part of your pet's health. From cleanings to extractions, ACT offers high quality care at affordable rates. Call for an appointment – (813) 250–3900
- Vaccinations & Wellness Exams: Our walk–in Shot Clinic is open six days a week, Monday through Saturday, 9:30–3 pm. Annual vaccinations, heartworm tests, nail trims, and flea & tick preventatives. No appointment necessary!
- Community/Feral Cats – TNVR: ACT cares about feral cats. We offer trap loans and a special rate for ferals. Walk in Monday through Saturday 8-noon with your trapped cat. No appointment necessary!
Hours: Monday-Saturday 8am-5:00pm
Walk-In Shot Clinic: 9:30am-3pm
Diagnostic Exams: [Monday-Thursday] 10am-2:30pm
Spay/Neuter by Appointment:
Call (813) 250-3900
1719 West Lemon St.
Tampa, FL 33606
Phone: (813) 250-3900
Fax: (813) 250-3925
Payment Information: ACT accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, Care Credit or cash. We do not accept checks.
All dogs must be leashed and all cats must be in a secure enclosed carrier prior to entering the facility.